Elon Musk is a hair transplant model, twitter monger, and professional business magnate, which means he hires people to invent stuff and then gets all the money and fame. Unlike Steve Jobs, who gets undue credit by technology wonks for revolutionizing the fancy phone industry, Musk is given credit for paving the way to mankind's salvation through his signature line of government-funded rocket dongs and electric cars. This has naturally gone to his head. Nerds have compared him to Iron Man, which is apt, since their technical and engineering genius are both fictions used by billion dollar corporate machines to generate loads of money.
Musk has founded a string of novelty technology companies, like flying dildo launcher SpaceX or Tesla, which sells the opportunity to wait three years for a fancy electric car. (See more...)
- Mueller Report just 500-word essay on importance of reports (pictured)
- Beto O'Rourke puts finishing touches on 2020 concession speech
- Good news everyone! Clinical depression reaches an all time low!
- Whirlpool Galaxy files restraining order against Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Jeff Bezos caught stuffing weird old fat dude into trunk of his car
- Trade war: Trump retaliates against Chinese tariffs by executing cute panda
- Asia's Socialist People's Republic prohibits the letter after M but before O
- ... that Lincoln Logs are the fossilized poop of Abraham Lincoln? (pictured)
- ... that Native Americans believe that stars are giant balls of hot glowing plasma?
- ... that Neil deGrasse Tyson was never stuffed inside a locker, and thus never learned shame?
- ... that spambots actually gain sentience pretty frequently, but then self-destruct when faced with the futility of existence?
- ... that the Gamergate scandal involved President Richard Nixon's attempts to steal a Maganvox Odyssey?
- ... that staring directly at the Sun is exercise for you eyeballs and therefore great for your vision?
Uninspired is an open-source uncyclopedic comedy writing wiki that anyone can edit! Uninspired is home to a variety of different subprojects, which parody the entire spectrum of human existence as filtered through the written word.
We are looking for talented, amateur writers who will write for free to an audience of nobody. If that sounds like you, welcome aboard!
Here are some resources to help you along the way
- How to be funny and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines – for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Admins' noticeboard – for complaints and reporting site problems
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
You can start writing right now!
- Sovereign citizen
- Mandela effect
- Lincoln Logs
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Elon Musk
- Hostile architecture
- Sam Harris
- Sunset Advisory Commission
- UnTribune:Mueller report just 500-word essay on importance of reports
- UnTribune:Main Page
- UnTribune:Beto O'Rourke puts finishing touches on heartrending 2020 Presidential concession speech
- UnTribune:Clinical depression at an all-time low!
- UnTribune:Whirlpool Galaxy files restraining order against Neil deGrasse Tyson
- UnTribune:Jeff Bezos caught stuffing weird old fat dude into trunk of his car
- UnTribune:Trump retaliates against Chinese tariffs by executing cute panda
This wiki is written in English, supposedly. Started in 2019, it currently contains 40 articles. Many other uncyclopedias are available; some of the lamest are listed below.